Where should I go for a day trip in California?
25 Best Day Trips in Southern California (Small Towns, Beaches)
- Palm Springs. © Courtesy of Byron Moore – Fotolia.com.
- Coronado Island. © Courtesy of justasc – Fotolia.com.
- Death Valley National Park.
- Hollywood Forever Cemetery.
- Joshua Tree National Park.
- Antelope Valley Poppy Reserve.
- Los Angeles.
- Anza-Borrego Desert State Park.
What is San Diego close to?
11 Top-Rated Day Trips from San Diego
- Spectacular Beaches in La Jolla. A beautiful beach in La Jolla.
- Whale-Watching Tours. Whale tail.
- Mission San Juan Capistrano.
- Gold Rush Days and Apple Pie in Julian.
- Ensenada: A Picturesque Seaport in Mexico.
- Beautiful Mountain Scenery in Idyllwild.
- Legoland California.
What do couples do on weekends?
Some couples go to church, others watch football, cook a big meal, do chores or go on an adventure, but there’s a common thread throughout all of their routines: Sundays are all about spending time with the one you love (or ones, if you include the kids or the dogs!).
What city is 4 hours away from San Diego?
Santa Barbara is an easy four-hour drive up the coast from San Diego and is an excellent destination for a weekend getaway. The city’s downtown area, focused around State Street, offers visitors a melange of locally owned shops, restaurants, and art galleries.
How do I plan an out of state trip?
How To Plan A Trip In 5 Simple Steps
- Pick your destination.
- Decide the duration of your trip.
- Book flights, train, or bus tickets, and accommodation.
- Plan the day-wise activities and course of action.
- Pack diligently and make all the necessary adjustments.
What to do in Southern California this weekend?
Southern California Adventures Cool Things to do This Weekend. 1 1000 Steps Beach Salt Water Pools. Located at Paradise Bay in South Laguna, these concrete pools date back to the 1930s. To reach the pools is an 2 Deep Creek Hot Springs. 3 Tahquitz Canyon Palm Springs. 4 Skull Canyon Zip Line. 5 Trestles Beach Surfing.
Where are the best weekend destinations in Illinois for families?
Galena is an ideal weekend destination in Illinois for couples and families with kids. In town, you’ll find lots of things to do, from adorable mom-and-pop shops to historic sites that include the President Ulysses S. Grant home.
What to do in the Chicago area for a weekend?
This is a wonderful weekend getaway if you need a break from the big city life of Chicago or the farm fields that cover much of the state. Here you’ll find waterfalls, hiking trails, canyons, rock formations, and endless opportunities for outdoor recreation.
What is the cheapest weekend getaway in Southern California?
9 Inexpensive Weekend Getaways in Southern California. 1 2. Dana Point. Distance from Los Angeles: One hour. Arguably the best surfing spot in SoCal, Dana Point boasts magnificent ocean views and endless 2 3. La Jolla. 3 4. Anza-Borrego Desert State Park. 4 5. Ojai. 5 6. Joshua Tree National Park.