What is the code to activate Airtel 4G?
You need to dial 59059 from your phone for Airtel SIM activation.
What is the number to activate Internet on Airtel?
How to enable your mobile data
- Go to Settings → Mobile Data and turn on Mobile Data.
- In the same menu go to Mobile Data Network and enter the APN: airtel-ci-gprs.com.
How can I activate Airtel SIM after long time?
How to Reactivate your Deactivated Airtel Number
- Try to request re-activation via email to [email protected] or customer care.
- Visit nearest airtel store and submit reactivation request.
- Provide Address and Photo Id proofs.
- You may receive a confirmation call and then your number will be re-activated.
How long will Airtel SIM takes to activate?
The First step Just you send through an SMS “SIM SPACE NEW_SIM_NUMBER“ from your AIRTEL mobile number and send it to 121.
How much time takes for Airtel SIM activation?
– SMS the 20 digit SIM number from your existing Airtel number to 121 – Confirm request by replying ‘1’ – Wait for some time so that your phone gets disconnected from the network – Remove the old SIM and insert the new SIM in the slot – Switch on the phone and wait for 5 minutes – Your new 4G Airtel SIM will be active now
How to keep Airtel SIM active?
load money to airte money app and do a minimum reacharge of 10 or 30 rupees for 8 months .It would keep your Airtel SIM active for 8 months .As you should atleast do a recharge ,call or SMS in 60 days cycle to keep your SIM active.
How to activate inactive Airtel Sim?
– Try to request re-activation via email to [email protected] or customer care. – Visit your nearest Airtel store and submit a reactivation request – Provide Address and Photo Id proof. – You will then receive a confirmation call, and then your number will be re-activated