What is IELTS B2 level?
B2 English level IELTS shows that the test-takers are upper-immediate users of the English language. B2 CEFR IELTS is equivalent to 5.5 to 6.5 bands. Candidates scoring CEFR B2 IELTS can understand complex texts and use a wide range of words and phrases to keep their own arguments clear.
Is IELTS 5.5 b1 or B2?
Overall IELTS band score 5.5 Overall Cambridge English Scale score of 162, achievable in B2 First or C1 Advanced.
What is C2 level in IELTS?
Level C2 corresponds to proficient users of the language, i.e. those able to perform complex tasks related to work and study.
Is B2 a good grade in IELTS?
CEFR B2 is equivalent to an IELTS score between 5.5 and 6.5. You are considered an “Independent user” as well. It means that you can communicate easily and spontaneously in a clear and detailed manner. You are able to understand and be understood in most situations.
What is C2 in IELTS?
What is A2 in IELTS?
Level A2 corresponds to basic users of the language, i.e. those able to communciate in everyday situations with commonly-used expressions and elementary vocabulary.
How do I pass the English B2 exam?
B2 First (FCE Exam) Tips
- Identify your motivations.
- Do a diagnostic test and get to know your strengths and weaknesses.
- Use authentic exam past papers from Cambridge to practise.
- Pay attention!
- Know the common mistakes.
- Do a mock test.
- Watch YouTube recordings of the speaking test.
- Immerse yourself in English.
Is A2 beginner or intermediate?
Your English Level
|Level||Class Level||CEFR Level*|
Is A2 Level English good?
An A2 level of English is sufficient for tourism in an English-speaking country and socializing with English speakers, although to develop deeper friendships an A2 level is not adequate.
How hard is C2 exam?
Cambridge English: C2 Proficiency Exam The CPE is the toughest English language exam of all the Cambridge suite of exams, and if you hold this qualification it proves – according to Cambridge English – that “you have mastered English to an exceptional level.
How do I prepare for the C2 English exam?
CPE Reading Test Tips
- Read as much as you can.
- Read as many different types of writing as you can – some academic, some informal, some business etc.
- Slowly increase the length of the texts you read.
- Stop using your bilingual dictionary – it’s time to start using English-English dictionaries (if you haven’t already).
How long is the B2 English test valid for?
Test results are valid for 2 years from the date the test is awarded.