What is Alps Alpine pointing device?
The ALPS Pointing Device Driver (which may also be listed as Alps Touchpad or ALPS Touch Pad Driver) is the driver that controls the touch pad on your laptop PC. The touch pad is used in lieu of a mouse to help you navigate the pointer you see on your screen.
How do I remove Alps Pointing Device Driver?
If you want to remove its functionality completely, the easiest fix would be to disable it in the device manager.
- Go to start, search for device manager, open the result.
- Expand the Mice and other pointing devices.
- Right-click the Alps device and select disable.
Do I need Alps TouchPad driver?
The driver package is required in order for the Touch Pad device to function properly and is the software that allows your computer to communicate with this hardware or device. This program contains the driver for the ALPS Touchpad in the supported notebook/laptop models and operating systems.
Can I disable Alps Pointing Device Driver?
Right-click the Alps device and select disable.
How do I turn my Dell touchpad back on?
- Press and hold the Windows ( ) key, and then press the q key.
- In the Search box, type main. cpl.
- Touch or click main.
- Touch or click the Dell Touchpad tab.
- Touch or click the figure of the touchpad.
- Touch or click the Touchpad On/Off toggle to turn the touchpad on or off.
- Touch or click Save.
How do I install Alps Pointing Device driver?
- Download and Install Driver Easy.
- Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now button. Driver Easy will then scan your computer and detect any problem drivers.
- Click the Update button next to your Alps pointing device to download the latest and correct driver for it.
Why is my Dell TouchPad not working?
Press Windows key + R to open up a Run box. Then, type “control” and hit Enter to open Control Panel. Inside Control Panel, navigate to Hardware and Sound, then click on Mouse and Touchpad. Next, click on Additional mouse options and see whether your Touchpad is enabled inside Mouse Properties.
Why does my Dell TouchPad stop working?
The most common reason why the dell mouse not working and stop functioning is that the user ends up disabling the touchpad function by mistake. Most laptops have a function key dedicated to the TouchPad integrated with the F keys. The most common placement is on the F9 key.
Why is my Dell touchpad not working?
Why does my Dell touchpad stop working?
How do you enable a Dell touchpad?
The cursor moves slowly or erratically
How to reinstall touchpad Dell?
How to fix Dell laptop touchpad not working?
Fix: Dell Touchpad Not Working If the issue is with your Computer or a Laptop you should try using Restoro which can scan the repositories and replace corrupt and missing files. This works in most cases, where the issue is originated due to a system corruption.
How do you use a Dell touchpad?
Dell touch pads allow you to quickly and efficiently navigate your laptop without external peripherals. The touch pad accomplishes this by detecting your finger on the touch surface area beneath your keypad. The two buttons under the touch pad act as right and left clicking options, just like a normal mouse.