What is a good car that has good gas mileage?
Most Fuel-Efficient Midsized Cars
|Rank||Make & Model||Overall mpg|
|1||Honda Accord Hybrid EX||47|
|2||Toyota Camry Hybrid LE||47|
|3||Hyundai Sonata Hybrid SEL||44|
|4||Kia K5 LXS||32|
What’s the cheapest vehicle on gas?
Most Fuel-Efficient Cars (That Aren’t Electric or Hybrid)
- Nissan Versa: 35 mpg.
- Toyota Corolla: 35 mpg.
- Kia Rio: 36 mpg. VIEW PHOTOS.
- Hyundai Accent: 36 mpg. VIEW PHOTOS.
- Honda Civic: 36 mpg. VIEW PHOTOS.
- Hyundai Elantra: 37 mpg. VIEW PHOTOS.
- Mitsubishi Mirage: 39 mpg. VIEW PHOTOS.
- The Cheapest New Cars Sold Today. HERE’S THE LIST.
What car saves more gas?
The Civic sedan with the 1.5-liter turbo and CVT is the most fuel efficient version with an EPA rating of 32/42/36 mpg for two mid-grade trim levels, called EX and EX-L; the sedan’s range-topping trim, called Touring, has the same engine but falls to 30/38/33 mpg.
What car does not waste a lot of gas?
Which car saves the most gas?
What Are the Most Fuel-Efficient Cars for 2021?
- Mitsubishi Mirage: 36/43/39 city/highway/combined mpg. Hyundai Elantra: 33/43/37 mpg. Hyundai Accent, Kia Rio: 33/41/36 mpg.
- Hyundai Ioniq: 58/60/59 mpg. Toyota Prius: 58/53/56 mpg.
- Toyota Prius Prime: 133 mpg-equivalent. Hyundai Ioniq Plug-In Hybrid: 119 mpg-e.
What cars have the best gas mileage?
– Mushy ride quality – Less cargo room than a standard Prius – Rival models have more upscale cabins
What are the best gas saving cars?
2020 Honda Insight
What is the best gas efficient car?
2020 Honda Fit. City/highway/combined (L/100km): 7.0/5.9 The Honda Fit is a stylish,small hatchback that has had excellent fuel efficiency since it came to Canada in 2006.
What cars get over 40 mpg?
4 2017 Ford Fiesta Hatchback 1.6L Automatic – 41 mpg. Like most subcompact cars,Ford’s pint-size Fiesta chases value- and efficiency-minded buyers.