What are some good games to play at a bridal shower?
- Bride and Groom Photo Challenge. Guests will love this fun wedding shower game that features favorite photos of the bride and groom!
- Bingo Gift Game.
- Wedding Ring Toss.
- Romantic Movie Quotes.
- Love Songs.
- Ball and Chain Game.
- Bride and Groom Trivia.
- Married or Not Married.
What do you say to bride advice?
The most powerful words of wisdom for bride and groom alike is Keep Your Vows and give 100%.
- Talk to your spouse about problems.
- Your kids don’t come first.
- Stop being loser.
- Don’t compete.
- Hello, goodbye.
- Don’t take it for granted.
- Give space when needed.
- Explore the world.
What do I write in a wedding advice?
- “Couldn’t be happier for you!”
- “Wishing you every happiness together!”
- “Congratulations on your marriage and best wishes always!”
- “Here’s to the love that brought you together!”
- “I knew the love you had was something special.
- “I love to see two people who deserve happiness so much find it with each other.
What’s the best marriage advice?
25 Pieces of Marriage Advice From Couples Who’ve Been Together 25+ Years
- Don’t look for flaws.
- Stay intimate.
- Eat together.
- Communicate your needs.
- Show gratitude.
- Learn how to apologize.
- Don’t keep score.
- Choose your stress. “This is great marriage advice and, really, great life advice.
What do you write in a bride’s card for advice?
Advice for the bride to be Always be searching for new ways to show your spouse how much you love him, appreciate him and care for him. Don’t ever stop working on your marriage. No matter how good things may get, or how bad things may seem, just keep working at it. Always try to make it better than it is right now.