How do you fix error code 5E on Samsung washer?
Resolve 5E Error Code on your Samsung Washing Machine
- Turn off the washer and check that it is level.
- Inspect the drain hose.
- Clean the pump filter (for front load only*).
- Turn the washer back on and start a cycle.
- Request service.
What does it mean when my Samsung Washer says 5E?
A 5E or 5C error code indicates that the washing machine has detected a drainage issue. The most common reason for this error is a blocked filter or a kinked drain hose.
What does E5 mean on a Samsung dryer?
Error code 5E means the water reservoir of your Samsung dryer is full. Empty the condenser reservoir, switch the dryer on again, and restart the dryer cycle.
How do I factory reset my S5e?
- Ensure the device is powered off.
- Press and hold the. Volume Up. and. Power/Side buttons.
- From the ‘Android Recovery’ screen, select. Wipe data/factory reset. . Use the Volume buttons to cycle through available options and the Power button to select.
- Select. Factory data reset. .
- Select. Reboot system now. .
What does se mean on Samsung refrigerator?
Samsung Refrigerator Error Codes 1E SE = POWER OUTAGE A power outage will make your Samsung fridge show the errors 1E and or SE. If this is the case, simply press the power save and lighting buttons for 10 seconds and the error will clear.
How do I clear the error code on my Samsung dryer?
Unplug it (or turn off power at the circuit breaker), wait some time for the electrical charge to clear out of the dryer (usually 1 to 5 minutes at most), and then power it up again. That’s it. That’s all it takes to reset.
How do you unclog a dryer vent?
How to Clean Out a Dryer Vent in 7 Simple Steps
- Gather Your Cleaning Supplies.
- Pull the Dryer Out From the Wall, Unplug It, and Disconnect the Duct.
- Vacuum the Inside of the Vent.
- Connect the Flexible Rods in Your Dryer Duct Cleaning Kit to Your Power Drill.
- Turn On the Drill and Let the Brush Work Its Magic.