How do I write a letter to Deccan Chronicle?
Send us your views on our site, our stories, or any issue you feel strongly about.
- LETTERS TO THE EDITOR. e-mail to [email protected].
- RELATED TO WEBSITE. e-mail to [email protected].
- NEWS DEPARTMENT.
- NEWSPAPER SUBSCRIPTION.
- TO PLACE AN AD.
- Book Classified ads at www.ads2dc.com.
- Deccan Chronicle.
How do I publish my article on Deccan Herald?
Publish the feed as it is made available on the Website, so that you only include the headline and teaser content and ensure that the headline links back to the full text article on the Website. Attribute the feed to the TPML as “© Deccan Herald [year]” or “© Prajavani [year]” as applicable.
How to contact Deccan Chronicle?
Phone: (044) 22254747/48/50/51, (Advt.) 22254765.
Who is the editor of Deccan Chronicle?
|Headquarters||36, Sarojini Devi Road, Secunderabad, Telangana, India|
How do you write a letter to the editor of a newspaper about the dirty environment of your locality?
Respected Sir, Dustbins remain overflowing, there is no one to dump the untidy wastes products. There is no proper site of disposal of waste products and household wastes. So, I kindly request the authorities on behalf of our locality to please pay attention towards this issue and do the needful.
How do I submit articles to Prajavani?
Prajavani Newspaper Contact No.
- 080-4555 7137 (For digital ads)
- 080-2588 0310 (For careers)
- 90082-66666 (Whatsapp Support No.)
How do you write a letter to the editor of a local newspaper?
Letter to the Editor Strategies
- Check the newspaper’s print guidelines.
- Keep it brief and to the point.
- Make your letter timely.
- Localize your letter.
- Use “levels of thought” as a method for organizing your letter.
- Be mindful of the tone of your letter.
- Write about good news, not just bad.
How much does it cost to publish an article in a newspaper?
around $3500 to $4000
Estimating the final cost of publication per paper based upon revenue generated and the total number of published articles, they estimate that the average cost to publish an article is around $3500 to $4000.
How do I submit article to prajavani?
Who is Mr w16 Hyderabad?
Career profile. T. Venkattram Reddy spearheaded the Deccan Chronicle from the young age of 21. His sibling, T Vinayak Ravi Reddy, used to manage and operate Deccan Chronicle from 1970s, when he took over.
How do you write an editor letter?
How do you write a letter to the editor?
- Open the letter with a simple salutation.
- Grab the reader’s attention.
- Explain what the letter is about at the start.
- Explain why the issue is important.
- Give evidence for any praise or criticism.
- State your opinion about what should be done.
- Keep it brief.
- Sign the letter.
What is letter to the editor in a newspaper?
Letters to the Editor are found in newspapers. They are written by members of the public, as opposed to newspaper staff, and give somebody’s opinion about a current issue. Letters to the Editor have a similar structure to other persuasive forms of writing, like an essay. Salutation.
How can I write a letter to the editor of Times of India?
Dear Sir, Through the columns of your esteemed newspaper, I would like to draw the attention of the concerned authorities towards the bad condition of roads in our locality. The condition of roads is deplorable with countless potholes making the purpose of the road, a failure.
Where can I post an article for free?
Some of the best free article submission sites are: