How do I translate a Mac to English?
Translate a webpage in Safari on Mac
- In the Safari app on your Mac, go to the webpage you want to translate. If the webpage can be translated, the Smart Search field displays the Translate button .
- Click the Translate button , then choose a language.
Is there a Google Translate app for Mac?
Run Google Translate in distraction-free window, manage multiple Google Translate accounts easily and more with the unofficial Google Translate desktop app for Mac and PC on WebCatalog.
How do I translate Firefox to English?
By default, Firefox has no function for translation. If you often have to translate content, you can install an add-on like Google Translator for Firefox. If you need to translate not often, just use an online translator like Google Translate and paste the URL of the page you want to translate.
What is the translation on Mac?
You can easily translate text in different apps on Mac, including some third-party apps. You can also translate text in photos using Live Text to select the text in an image you want to translate. Select the text you want to translate. Control-click the selected text, then choose Translate.
How do I translate a page to English?
When you come across a page written in a language you don’t understand, you can use Chrome to translate the page.
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- Go to a webpage written in another language.
- On the right of the address bar, click Translate .
- Chrome will translate your current webpage.
What is the best translator for Mac?
iTranslate, the most popular translator tool on the App Store, now also on your Mac. iTranslate for Mac puts 100+ languages at your fingertips. It is designed as a status bar app that is always just one click or keystroke away to help you solve any translation problem.
How do I translate a web page to English?
Launch Google Chrome and go to the Google Translate website i.e. translate.google.com. Type the entire URL of your website in the text box on the left. Select the new language you wish to translate your website into. Click the Translate button.
Is there a English translation app?
iTranslate Translator & Dictionary This free app contains a translator, with over 100 languages. It also has a dictionary section. The app allows you to listen to translation in male or female voices. You can also switch between different dialects.
How do I download Google Translate to my computer?
Click on the Download button on the sidebar to go directly to the Google Translate page in the Chrome Store. Click the Add to Chrome button. A window will open showing the permissions that Google Translate needs to run. Click Add Extension and it will be installed on your browser.
How do you translate a sentence on a Mac?
On your Mac, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click Language & Region . Click Translation Languages, then click Download for each language you want to use.
How do you use translation?
With Tap to Translate, you can translate text from apps and you don’t need to open the Google Translate app.
- Open an app with text you can copy.
- Highlight the text you want to translate. Copy.
- On your current screen, tap Google Translate .
- Choose the language you want.
How do I translate a page on my computer?
To fix it:
- Right-click empty space on the page.
- In the right-click menu, select “Translate to English.”
- The pop-up will appear, and Chrome will likely tell you that the page can’t be translated.
- In the box that’s labeled “Page Language,” select the language that the page is written in.
- Click “Translate.”
How do I Google Translate a page?
Translate web pages in Chrome
- On your computer, open Chrome.
- Go to a web page written in another language.
- At the top, click Translate.
- Chrome will translate the web page this once.
How do I Download translator on Mac?
How do I change my browser language on Mac?
Here is how to change Mac’s default language.
- Open ‘Apple’ menu.
- Select ‘System Preferences. ‘
- Click on ‘Language & Region’.
- Click the ‘+’ button near the bottom of the “Preferred languages” box.
- Find and select your language.
- Click ‘Add’.
- Drag and drop the language you want to use to the top of the language list.