How do I transfer Symantec authenticator to new phone?
- Download the VIP Access application on the new phone.
- Access the Web Security Console.
- Under Two-Factor Authentication: Secondary Methods select ‘Add a new method’.
- Select ‘VIP Security Token’ and click Next.
- Enter your Credential ID and six-digit code as seen in your VIP Access application.
How do I change my VIP credential ID on my Iphone?
- Once logged in, click on the username in the upper right of the VIP Manager above the navigation bar.
- Select Manage Profile.
- On the profile page click Remove Credential next to the current credential ID.
- When prompted to confirm click Remove Credential.
How do I use VIP Access on my Iphone?
Scan a QR Code at participating organizations such as Google, Facebook, Amazon, and more to generate a security code every 30 seconds to securely sign in. Enter this security code along with your password to add strong authentication to your favorite websites.
How do I register a Symantec Device PDF?
To register a token navigate to: https://www.ccwdata.org/vipssp Please note this step is only necessary if a token has been downloaded to your Mobile Device. Enter CCW credentials in the User Name and Password fields. Select Sign In. Select Register.
What is Symantec VIP credential?
Symantec Validation and ID Protection Service (VIP) is a cloud-based authentication service that enables secure access to networks and applications. You can add Symantec VIP as a multifactor authentication (MFA) option in Okta.
What is Symantec VIP used for?
The Symantec Validation and ID Protection (VIP) Service is a multifactor authentication (MFA) product that uses biometrics and smartphones to supplement standard username/password logins on a variety of servers and services.
How do I scan a QR code with VIP?
Open the VIP Access mobile application that you installed onto your mobile device and select the blue plus symbol located on the bottom right-hand side of the screen. 6. Select the Scan QR Code icon on your mobile device and allow the application to utilize your camera.
How do I change my Symantec credential ID?
How do I do it? Go to Account > Users and click the edit icon next to your name. Click the Register Credential ID link in the VeriSign Identity Protection box and enter your VIP credential in the Credential ID field.
Why is Symantec VIP used?
Symantec VIP helps organizations prevent unauthorized access to sensitive networks and applications, comply with data protection regulations, and enforce security best practices. VIP enables you to secure your organization’s entire user base – employees, remote workers, partners, contractors, vendors, and customers.
What is Symantec ID?
Symantec Validation and ID Protection Service is a leading cloud-based strong authentication service that enables enterprises to secure access to networks and applications while preventing access by malicious unauthorized attackers.
What is credential ID?
A Credential ID is a unique identifier that Symantec VIP Services provision for a particular device and which associates it with your online accounts.
How do I get my old VIP Access credential ID?
1) Go to Account > Users and click the edit icon next to your name. 2) Click the Register Credential ID link in the VeriSign Identity Protection box and enter your VIP credential in the Credential ID field. 3) Get a security code from your VIP credential device, and enter it in the first Security Code field.
What is VIP Access code?
Strong Authentication. VIP Access adds strong authentication to your normal login in one of the following ways: • Dynamically generate a one-time use security code on your mobile device. Use that code along with your username and password.
How do I find my credential ID on my Iphone?
Launch VIP Access from your mobile phone to see the credential ID. (Only visible after you activate VIP Access.) The credential ID is on the back of the VIP Security Token. The credential ID is on the back of the VIP Security Token.