How do I setup my Gmail email on my iPhone?
On your iPhone or iPad, you can add both Gmail and non-Gmail accounts to the Gmail app.
- On your iPhone or iPad, open the Gmail app .
- At the top right, tap your profile picture.
- Tap Add another account.
- Choose the type of account you want to add:
- To add your account, follow the on-screen steps.
How do I configure Sylpheed?
How To Setup Sylpheed for Gmail IMAP Account
- Enable IMAP on Web. First, you should login to web Gmail and enable IMAP on Settings > IMAP/POP Settings.
- Add Mail Account. Now start Sylpheed and go to menu Configuration > Create new account.
- Add IMAP.
- Add Email Address.
- Account Summary.
- Enter Password.
- Fetch Mails.
How do I add IMAP to Gmail on iPhone?
To set up your iPhone work with Gmail: Enable IMAP in Gmail….Add Your Gmail Account to iPhone Using IMAP
- Sign in to Gmail.
- Click the gear icon in the upper-right and select Gmail settings at the top of any Gmail page.
- Click Forwarding and POP/IMAP.
- Select Enable IMAP.
- Configure your IMAP client and click Save Changes.
How do I fix SMTP Gmail failed on iPhone?
Try again and if it fails, forced restart: press and hold power AND the home button until it shuts off – keep holding until the apple logo shows up again. Remove and re-add the gmail account.
How do I find my IMAP settings for Gmail?
How to Activate IMAP in Gmail
- Open Gmail in a web browser.
- Select the Settings gear in the upper-right corner.
- Select See all settings.
- Select the Forwarding and POP/IMAP tab.
- In the IMAP access section, select Enable IMAP.
- Leave the other settings on the default selections.
- Select Save Changes.
How do I enable IMAP for Gmail?
Enable IMAP on for your Gmail account
- Sign in to your Gmail account by using a browser that is supported (Google Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer, or Safari).
- Choose or click the gear icon ( ) on the top right.
- Choose Settings > Forwarding and POP/IMAP.
- Select Enable IMAP, and then choose Save Changes.
Why is Gmail IMAP not working?
Causes of Non-responsive imap.gmail.com Server. Generally, the error related to the IMAP protocol is due to the wrong settings, improper connection, slow Internet speed, or the outdated version of the email client. You should check all these aspects and use the correct method.
How do I find my Gmail SMTP server settings?
To find the Gmail SMTP server, you can use these details:
- Gmail SMTP server address: smtp.gmail.com.
- Gmail SMTP name: Your full name.
- Gmail SMTP username: Your full Gmail address (e.g. [email protected])
- Gmail SMTP password: The password that you use to log in to Gmail.
- Gmail SMTP port (TLS): 587.
- Gmail SMTP port (SSL): 465.