How do I install MediaNav maps?
To update your map, follow these steps:
- Insert a USB key to your navigation device and save its navigation data.
- Download the Toolbox to your computer and insert the USB drive.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to update your map.
- Re-insert the USB drive into your navigation device and upload the data.
How do I update maps on my Renault?
To update your maps, install the Renault CONNECT Toolbox software….
- Retrieving your vehicle information. Get into your vehicle with a USB key (at least 8 GB), start the engine and turn on the EASY LINK screen.
- Synchronising the Toolbox.
- Downloading updates to your USB key.
- Updating maps on board the vehicle.
Does MediaNAV support Android Auto?
All you need to do is connect your phone with MediaNAV Evolution via Bluetooth. MediaNAV Evolution works with the Google Assistant to voice control your Renault. Just connect your phone with MediaNAV Evolution via Bluetooth or Android Auto application and get started.
Are Dacia map updates free?
Your Dacia Media Nav navigation is covered by 1 free map update within 90 days from the date of vehicle delivery. Make sure you start driving with the latest map available.
How do I connect my Renault to CarPlay?
Start by making the Bluetooth network of your R-LINK visible: Homepage > Menu > Phone > Message “Manage devices”> NO > “+” (bottom right of the screen) > “Make R-LINK visible”: R-LINK is then visible for 300 seconds. Then search for Bluetooth devices from your Android phone and choose the “Renault R-LINK” device.
Does a Renault Captur have CarPlay?
Compatible Renault Cars Android Auto and Apple CarPlay are available on the following models, either as a standard feature or optional feature; Captur. Clio.
How do I play a video in R Link?
From the “Multimedia” menu, press “Video” then select the source connected (SD card, USB, etc.) to access videos. The system offers you two options: – “play all videos”; – “play a video”.
How do I find my Renault activation code?
If the vehicle is equipped with the R-LINK Evolution navigation system, when the customer creates an account on the R-LINK Store, a welcome email containing the activation code will be sent to them. In the emails received after launching the new MY Renault application.