How do I get a Nintendo master key?
As the parent/guardian, you should leave this screen displayed on the console and call Customer Service. If you provide your Inquiry number and console serial number over the phone, you will be issued with a “master key” (an 8-digit number) that can be used to reset your PIN.
What do you do if you forget your Wii PIN?
If you forget your PIN, it’s possible to reset it by following these steps:
- Access the Wii System Settings from the Wii Menu.
- Click on the blue arrow to reach the Wii System Settings 2 menu options.
- Tap “I Forgot” on the PIN entry screen.
- You will be prompted to enter the answer to your secret question.
How do I get a master key for Wii U?
Wii U Parental Control Reset — The Easy Way!
- Get your inquiry code (you recieve it when you mess up the PIN 3 times and the secret question 3 times).
- Enter the 10-digit inquiry code on mkey generator.
- You will recieve a 5-digit master key PIN.
- Go and enter it on your Wii U when prompted.
What is the standard PIN for Wii?
The default PIN number is 0000 for all Nintendo Wii systems. Enter 0000 and press “OK.” If this is not your PIN, you will get an error message asking you to try again or answer a security question.
What is the PIN to Nintendo Wii?
If you apply Parental Controls, you will be prompted to set a 4-digit PIN which will allow you to adjust the Parental Controls settings in the future and also allow you to access content that may be restricted by the Parental Controls settings.
How do I turn off parental controls on Play Store?
How to Turn off Parental Controls in the Google Play Store
- Open the Play Store app.
- Tap Menu.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Parental controls.
- Slide to turn Parental controls to OFF.
- Enter 4 Digit PIN.
What is the content lock PIN?
Content lock is the first item in Security settings. Upon opening it, you’ll be asked if you want to use a password or a pattern. The password option is actually a passcode, not a password, as you can only use numbers. If you set a pattern, you’ll also be prompted for a backup PIN, in case you forget it.
What is Parental Control PIN?
The Personal Identification Number (PIN) is a four-digit code that protects application settings on a child’s device and prevents a user from uninstalling the application. This PIN is set from ESET Parental Control for Android website or the parent’s mobile device.