How do I change the time on my Comdial Impact phone?
Comdial Impact Time Change Instructions
- Press intercom key.
- Dial * # 0 * 0 1.
- Dial two digits (01 – 12) for month.
- Dial two digits (01 – 31) for day.
- Dial two digits (00 – 99) for year.
- Dial two digits (00 – 23) for hour.
- Dial two digits (00 – 59) for minutes — Example: 8:15 = 2015.
- Dial # to save.
How do I change my display name on allworx phone?
Change an Allworx Users Name
- Log into your Allworx.
- Proceed to the User section.
- Select Modify by the extension of the user you wish to change the name of.
- Change the Name.
- Select Save.
- Proceed to the front page.
- Select Handsets.
- Select Modify next to the handset of the user you wish to change the name of.
How do I change my auto attendant greeting on Allworx?
Follow these steps to record a new greeting:
- Dial the Auto Attendant extension (431-439) you want to change.
- Dial # and 9.
- After the beep, enter the Administrator password, followed by the pound (#) sign.
- Press 1 to manage Greetings.
- Press the number that corresponds to the Greeting to be recorded.
How do you answer a phone call?
To answer the call, swipe the white circle to the top of the screen when your phone is locked, or tap Answer. To reject the call, swipe the white circle to the bottom of the screen when your phone is locked, or tap Dismiss. Rejected callers can leave a message.
How do I change my greeting on my allworx phone?
From a specific phone
- Hit the messages button (located below the display in the middle of the phone)
- Enter your password plus #
- Press 4 (to Change settings)
- Press 4 (to manage your greetings)
- Press 3.
- Press either 0 for your “default greeting” or 1 for your “in office” greeting.
- Follow the prompts and record as desired.
How do I set up auto attendant on allworx phone?
From the Allworx Home page, click Phone System and then click Auto Attendants. The nine Auto Attendants are numbered (by default) 431 to 439. The list of Auto Attendants shows the attributes assigned to each one….Now select:
- Save the Greeting.
- Change the greeting.
- Review the greeting.
How do I use my NEC office phone?
- How to make an outgoing call: Lift the handset. Dial 9. Dial number.
- How to call a previously dialed number: Press Redial button. Use the arrows that appear on the soft keys to scroll to the number you want. to call (or use arrows on directional pad)
- How to make a call using caller ID: Press List soft key. Press CID soft key.