How can I share my Wi-Fi from my iPad to my iPhone?
How to share your Wi-Fi password
- Make sure that your device (the one sharing the password) is unlocked and connected to the Wi-Fi network.
- Select the Wi-Fi network on the device you want to connect.
- On your device, tap Share Password, then tap Done.
Can you share Wi-Fi on an iPhone 5?
Use your Apple iPhone 5 iOS 10.1 as a personal hotspot When you use your phone as a personal hotspot, you can share your phone’s internet connection with other devices via Wi-Fi.
Can you use a Wi-Fi only iPad as a hotspot?
If you have a Wi-Fi only iPad, or any internet capable device, you can easily use your iPhone’s personal hotspot feature to get online. Many carriers support the personal hotspot feature, as long as you’ve got a compatible data plan.
Can you hotspot a Wi-Fi connection iPhone?
You can use Personal Hotspot to share a cellular internet connection from your iPhone to other devices. Personal Hotspot is useful when the other devices don’t have internet access from a Wi-Fi network. Note: Personal Hotspot is not available with all carriers.
How do I share Wi-Fi with another iPhone?
Share WiFi network
- Go to WiFi in the Settings of the device you want to connect to the WiFi network. Unlock your own device as well.
- Select the WiFi network you want to share.
- Your own device will now display a notification. Tap Share password. The other device is now connected to your WiFi network.
How can I use my iPad as a Wi-Fi router?
- Tap the “Settings” icon on your iPad.
- Tap “General” and tap “Cellular Data.”
- Tap the “Cellular Data” switch to toggle it from “Off” to “On.”
- Tap “Personal Hotspot” and tap the “Personal Hotspot” button to toggle it from “Off” to “On.”
How do I broadcast Wi-Fi from my iPhone?
Connect iPad, iPod touch, or another iPhone to your Personal Hotspot. On the other device, go to Settings > Wi-Fi, then choose your iPhone from the list of available networks. If asked for a password on the other device, enter the password shown in Settings > Personal Hotspot on your iPhone.
How do I use my iPhone as a WiFi repeater?
Method 1: Extend your Wi-Fi using the Wi-Fi hotspot on your phone
- Make sure your phone is connected to your Wi-Fi network (ideally on 2.4Ghz as it has a much longer range than 5Ghz networks) and verify that the internet connection works.
- Open Settings -> Network and internet > Hotspot & tethering, tap on Wi-Fi hotspot.
How can I send Wi-Fi password to another iPhone?
How can I share Wi-Fi with others?
- Make sure your device is connected to the Wi-Fi network you want to share and go to Settings, Network and Internet (it might be called Connections depending on your device), then Wi-Fi.
- Tap on the cog next to your Wi-Fi network.
- Tap the Share icon on the right and you should see a QR code on the screen.
Can an iPhone be used as a WiFi repeater?
Method 3: Use a Wi-Fi extender app Make sure the phone you want to act as a Wi-Fi extender is connected to a Wi-Fi network. Download and install the Wi-Fi Repeater app from the Google Play Store on the phone. Open the app and tap on the large Wi-Fi icon to start the Wi-Fi Hotspot.
Can I use my phone as a hotspot while connected to Wi-Fi?
But there is one big problem – due to Android restriction, you can not share WiFi while connected to the WiFi network. Yes, Android does come with a Portable WiFi Hotspot option, which when turned ON, will create a new WiFi hotspot. But the key here is – you can share the internet from your mobile data to WiFi.
How can I share my Wi-Fi with another device?
How do I share my iPad Wi-Fi?
Connect iPhone, iPod touch, or another iPad to your Personal Hotspot. On the other device, go to Settings > Wi-Fi, then choose your iPad from the list of available networks. If asked for a password on the other device, enter the password shown in Settings > Personal Hotspot on your iPad.